We Believe That
1. There is no greater earthly satisfaction than to dream and pursue dreams wholeheartedly.
2. Every individual and organization has a great deal of untapped potential that can be unleashed with teamwork.
3. The process for deciding where you want to go and getting there is just as important as the processes for building or selling your product.
4. Plans are seldom right. Their value is in the shared understanding developed while building them.
5. The question is NOT “What does it take to execute well?” The question is “Are you willing to do what it takes?” You cannot outperform others unless you do what they are not willing to do.
6. A “self-leader” is someone who understands their purpose, has integrity to that purpose (responsible, accountable) and enables self-leadership in others.
7. There are no quick fixes. Lasting excellence requires a sustained, disciplined investment of resources and willpower.