At Six Disciplines, our business coaches have worked with hundreds of CEOs over the years, on a wide variety of engagements: strategic planning, executive coaching, strategy execution, succession planning, goals management, continuous improvement, plan tracking and performance management, to name just a few.
In fact, the majority of our certified Six Disciplines business coaches have been CEOs themselves (or some other C-level executive) with years of experience behind them. It’s our expertise and prior experience that makes our Six Disciplines business coaches long-term trusted advisors to many CEOs in many different industries.
We also understand the priorities and constraints CEOs have, and how challenging it can be to keep up with the latest trends that could have a significant impact on your organization. The following is a short list of top 10 resources and articles we recommend to CEOs who need to keep up with the latest trends and developments in the world of performance management.
- The Future Of Performance Management Is Not One-Size-Fits-All
- Performance Management: The Three Important Features You’re Forgetting
- Ahead of the Curve: The Future of Performance Management
- Times Are Changing: The Future of Performance Management and Reviews
- Will You Embrace New Performance Management Trends?
- Performance management in the age of transparency
- Performance management is broken
- Employee performance management software to loom in 2016
- Bersin by Deloitte (many articles on performance management)
- Harvard Business Review (many articles on performance management)