Who uses Six Disciplines? And more importantly, WHY do they choose Six Disciplines over other alternative “solutions”?
Since 2001, our customers have included a wide variety of business, non-profit, educational, and service organizations, including:
- Agile and growing “Inc. 5000” firms
- Divisions of Fortune 1000 companies
- ISO-9000 certified companies
- Manufacturing, construction, and engineering firms
- Professional service firms, software development firms,
- Private equity firms (that also have their portfolio clients using Six Disciplines)
- A leading Midwest university (with over 600 staff/faculty)
- Progressive non-profit organizations, including associations,
- Even a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Winner (for Performance Excellence)
- …and the list goes on and on…
Each customer has been unique in how they engage with Six Disciplines. Some have engaged with us for our organizational excellence services, others for strategy execution advising, some for performance management coaching, and yet others, for our goals management software and services.
And some customers? Well, they don’t really know what they want – but we’ve made their journey – and YOUR journey easier – by starting the process with a few simple questions.
What ALL of our customers have in common, however, is their desire and passion for continuous improvement and excellence throughout their organizations.
What makes us unique? The BIGGEST difference in what we offer our customers a holistic approach to excellence.
Unlike software-only “solutions” for performance management, goal-setting or OKRs (Betterworks, WorkBoard, 15Five, 7Geese), or coaching-only “solutions” (ICF, Vistage) or stand-alone leadership development training (Disney, McKinsey), Six Disciplines is unique in that we offer ALL of our customers a comprehensive excellence program, which comes standard with:
- A repeatable best-practices excellence methodology that makes your experience
- Supported by an integrated suite of performance management software to make it easy, accessible, and engaging
- A team of experienced business coaches who personalize your entire engagement
- And an on-going series of leadership development training programs – for ALL levels in your organization
Take a look at our short video, to see how Six Disciplines is different, and have a better idea of how we can help you in your journey.